Sheraton Philadelphia University City Hotel
3549 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104, United States
Phone: (1)(215) 387-8000
Special NABI Hotel Rate
NABI has secured a block of rooms for the 2016 Summit at the Philadelphia Sheraton. Please reserve a room by March 18th to secure the conference rate. Reservations made after March 18th will not receive the conference rate.
Conference Rate through March 18, 2016: $169/night
Non-Conference Rate (reservations after March 18, 2016): $204/night
- Fee: $28 for 1 person (flat rate), $29.50 for 2 people (flat rate)
- Hours: 24 hours
- Travel Time: Approximately 20 minutes
- A taxi stand is located immediately outside baggage claim at each terminal.
Lady Liberty Shuttle Van
- Fee: $10 per adult
- Hours: Sun – Sat, 7AM – 11PM
- Travel Time: Approximately 30 – 45 minutes
- In baggage claim at each terminal, there is a ground transportation desk. The attendant will assist you in connecting with Lady Liberty to secure service. The approximate wait time is 15 minutes for a van. You must have your luggage prior to securing service.
SEPTA Regional Rail Airport Line
- Fare: $7 (cash – pay on board)
- Independence Pass: $11 (one day unlimited)
- Hours: 5:09AM – 12:09AM
- Travel Time: Approximately 30 minutes
- Connects all airport terminals with 30th Street Amtrak Station
- From 30th Street Station, the hotel is a 10 minute walk, or a taxi can be hailed from the taxi stand outside the station.
ADA accommodations will be made in accordance with the law. If you require ADA accommodations to fully access Summit activities, please indicate what your needs are at the time of registration. We cannot ensure the availability of appropriate accommodations without prior notification. If you have questions about ADA accommodations, please contact Kristen Coakley.